[Oe List ...] CALL TO ALL 10 30 2018

Milan Hamilton mellowmilan2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 15:32:29 PDT 2018

CALL TO ALL 10 30 2018
One week to go and I am just trying to keep my spirit from sagging. While our “nazionaliste-in-chief” is in Pittsburgh trying to act compassionate without a clue as to how or why, I choose to focus on the future and what it will mean when we have women like those below who have answered the call in leadership roles in our nation’s governing structures. I made my donation just to vote for what is possible. MM

FLA. 18TH DISTRICT
Lauren Baer (D)
Lawyer and consultant
Baer worked at the State Department during the Obama adminstration. The 18th District is being targeted for a pickup by Democrats. She faces a male opponent in the general election.

IND. 4TH DISTRICT
Tobi Beck (D)
Army veteran
Beck is a first-time candidate. She faces a male opponent in the general election.

TEX. 14TH DISTRICT
Adrienne Bell (D)
Elementary school teacher
She faces a male opponent in the general election.

Sent from my iPad