[Oe List ...] CALL TO ALL 10 22 2018

Linda and Milan Hamilton lindaandmilan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 11:59:03 PDT 2018

CALL TO ALL 10 22 2018
OK, it is getting down to the wire, 16 days to “put up or shut up” day for progressive citizens. I could not help myself when I went on FB this morning and had two candidates jump out at me. I know I am deviating from my ‘elect women campaign’ but I just could not pass up the thought of an indicted San Diego congressman being re-elected. And my friend from 6th grade in Minneapolis posted support for Angie Craig. So Here is my Yes vote for today!

My name is Ammar Campa-Najjar, the people’s candidate. I was born in East County, the son of a Christian working-class mother who raised me with help from family and neighbors. From my first job as a church janitor to serving in the White House; I’ve devoted my life to service.
I’m running to give back to my mother’s generation, and to all those seeking to live and retire with dignity. As a business owner, I know the burdens we face. As a Labor Department official, I served working families. Being your congressman isn’t about my personal politics — it’s about your personal health, safety, and economic dignity.

My name is Angie Craig. I grew up in a family with lots of love, but also plenty of hardship. Raised by a single mother in a mobile home park, I watched her strive to complete her teaching degree and raise three kids. My grandmother helped at home and worked in a union shoe factory to contribute. At times, our family didn’t have health insurance, and I watched as my mom struggled to pay the bills that piled up on our kitchen table after my little sister needed hospital care.
I’m running for Congress to build a Minnesota for all of us - where every member of every family gets a fair shot at an outstanding education, the career training or retraining for a good job, and a better life. I’m running because I’ve spent over 20 years working in healthcare and have the experience to contribute meaningfully to immediately fixing what’s wrong with healthcare today, lower the cost, and work to expand healthcare to every family.

Sent from my iPad