[Oe List ...] CALL TO ALL 10 20 2018

Milan Hamilton mellowmilan2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 11:17:57 PDT 2018

CALL TO ALL 10 20 2018
Inspired by her Facebook post about joining her in getting more women elected. I have travelled and worked all across California and love the area bounded by the 4th Congressional District. It will be great to know that someday or maybe SOON there will be someone like Jessica representing Californians in her district. MM

Jessica Morse: A Daughter of the Foothills:  A fifth generation northern Californian;
A National Security Strategist; Experienced in Federal Budgets; A Fearless Humanitarian. Jessica spent over a year in Baghdad with USAID at the height of the war, serving side-by-side with our troops. She also worked in Ethiopia, Nepal, Myanmar, and India promoting global stability.

Sent from my iPad