[Oe List ...] ICA song books available

Paula Philbrook paula.philbrook at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 07:45:56 PDT 2018

I have an electronic copy.   I can send via email to people who want the
electronic version.
I also think it is on the Archives Website.
Paula

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 11:25 PM Dawn Collins via OE <
oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> Yes, please, Ellie!  I would like one of each! How shall we proceed??
>
> G&P,
>
> Dawn Collins
> 303 388 1454
> collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com
>

> We love the Creator/Source because the Source/Creator loved us first.
> - 1 John 4:19
> On Monday, October 15, 2018, 10:10:13 AM MDT, Ellie Stock via OE <
> oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:
>

> ICA song books available (fair condition, but still very usable):
>
> -The Singing of Hope (11)
> -The Singing of Those Who Care (vinyl cover with rings)
> -The Global Song Book 1984-1985 (10: 5 stapled, 5 spiral bound)
>
> Will mail.
>
> Ellie
> elliestock at aol.com

Paula

“Is it logical that two people can disagree and that both can be right?
It's not logical: it's psychological. And it's very real.”  ― Stephen R.
Covey <https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1538.Stephen_R_Covey>