[Oe List ...] CALL TO ALL 10 15 2018

Milan Hamilton mellowmilan2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 11:41:29 PDT 2018

CALL TO ALL 10 15 2018
Today I went north searching for a worthy woman candidate in the entire state of Oregon. Found only one woman running for the House but her only qualification was that she is a Democrat, not in a competitive race and I had some questions about her qualifications. Seriously? In the whole state of Oregon? OK, so I went further north and voila! Found two terrific women running for congress. Check them out below!

WASH. 8TH DISTRICT
Competitive race
Kim Schrier (D)
Pediatrician
Schrier is running for a seat being vacated by Rep. Dave Reichert (R) and is a top Democratic pickup hope for 2018.
Schrier is a first-time candidate. She faces a male opponent in the general election.

WASH. 5TH DISTRICT
Competitive race
Lisa Brown (D)
Former Washington Senate majority leader
Brown trailed Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, No. 4 in the House Republican leadership, by only a few hundred votes in the top-two primary, making this race one to watch in November.
She faces a female opponent in the general election.

Sent from my iPad