[Oe List ...] CALL TO ALL 10 12 2018

Milan Hamilton mellowmilan2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 16:35:03 PDT 2018

CALL TO ALL 10 12 2018
Venturing into my neighboring state of Arizona might be somewhat risky. It is hard to keep from being blinded by all the red coloring you see everywhere. But I did find two women who have a chance to inject some Blue into the mixture, one for House of Representatives and one for the Senate. In honor of my many friends in Phoenix and a few in Tucson, I donate to these two campaigns and keep my fingers crossed.