[Oe List ...] From Mouth of Abuser in Chief

W. J. synergi at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 12:50:06 PDT 2018

 Milan, here's the deal, at least from my unvarnished perspective.I get spam email every day from Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama, John Kerry, et cetera dunning me for dollars. Their hook is the inflamed politics aroused by now-Justice Kavanaugh. So after each day's deluge I just dump these in my spam box.And when I get daily emails from you--about whatever important focus you've chosen--I get tired of the critical subtext that implies that I haven't done enough. It's wearing.
So after a while I just click on the spam button without even opening your email. And I wonder whether there's some filter in my email program that could do that automatically.
Bottom line is that while your intent may be laudatory, your strategy of pumping out a daily drumbeat of email is getting just a little bit frayed--at least for me--and maybe for more of your long-time allies, colleagues, and friends.Some days you gotta be brave just to tell the truth. Especially when it ain't pretty and can't be sugar-coated.
Marshall