[Oe List ...] CALL TO ALL 10 08 2018 TENNESSEE!

Milan Hamilton mellowmilan2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 11:41:43 PDT 2018

CALL TO ALL 10 08 2018
I cannot believe it Tennessee. Why are not these five great women running way ahead of their competition. Taylor Swift just came out with her first ever endorsement for Senate and House candidates. I can’t bring myself to actually give money to her Senate choice but I really want him to win, blocking out the “Blackburn effect.” So I am going way out on a limb in donating to the campaigns of these five women for Congress. Come on Tennesseans. Do it for Al Gore if not for Taylor!

TENN. 4TH DISTRICT
Mariah N. Phillips (D)
Teacher
Phillips is an alumna of Emerge Tennessee, a training program for Democratic women seeking office.
Phillips is a first-time candidate. She faces a male opponent in the general election.

TENN. 8TH DISTRICT
Erika Stotts Pearson (D)
Executive
Pearson would be the first black woman to represent Tennessee in Congress.
Pearson is a first-time candidate. She faces a male opponent in the general election.

TENN. 3RD DISTRICT
Danielle Mitchell (D)
Doctor and health executive
Healthcare is the central issue to Mitchell's platform.
Mitchell is a first-time candidate. She faces a male opponent in the general election.

TENN. 2ND DISTRICT
Renee Hoyos (D)
Non-profit executive
Hoyos has focused her career on healthcare and environmental advocacy, both of which are themes in her campaign.
Hoyos is a first-time candidate. She faces a male opponent in the general election.

TENN. 6TH DISTRICT
Dawn Barlow (D)
Doctor
The opioid crisis and access to medical care are major components of Barlow’s campaign.
Barlow is a first-time candidate. She faces a male opponent in the general election.

Sent from my iPad