[Oe List ...] CALL TO ALL 10 07 2018

Milan Hamilton mellowmilan2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 14:59:23 PDT 2018

CALL TO ALL 10 07 2018
We are going all the way over to the east coast to commend to you two women running for Congress in North Carolina. I just made my donation. I know I have some friends in your state. I can’t make it all the way over there to campaign for them, but I am counting on you. MM

N.C. 2ND DISTRICT
Competitive race
Linda Coleman (D)
Former Democratic candidate for lieutenant governor
Coleman, a former Wake County commissioner, is in an unexpectedly tight race against the incumbent Republican George Holding.
She faces a male opponent in the general election.

N.C. 13TH DISTRICT
Competitive race
Kathy Manning (D)
Businesswoman, former immigration lawyer
The first woman to head the Jewish Federation of North America, Manning, a former immigration lawyer, won 70 percent of the vote in her primary.
Manning is a first-time candidate. She faces a male opponent in the general election.

Sent from my iPad