[Oe List ...] CALL TO ALL 10 06 2018

Milan Hamilton mellowmilan2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 12:38:00 PDT 2018

OK Friends, after yesterday’s debacle to be followed by today’s catastrophic confirmation vote, there are three formidable women running for congress in the state of Florida (I still have not forgot the 2000 Supreme Court decision Bush v. Gore). Florida, you have the chance to redeem yourself and bring back some semblance of decency to our government! I have just donated to all three of the women listed below, which you will see in a moment. I have friends in Florida and do not want to see them disappointed!