[Oe List ...] CALL TO ALL 10 04 201

Milan Hamilton mellowmilan2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 10:27:53 PDT 2018

CALL TO ALL 10 04 2018
For today’s Call to All I headed over to Michigan to discover there are two formidable women running so I decided two is better than one. I made my donation to both campaigns and urge anyone in their districts to vote for and support them: Elissa Slotkin in the 8th District which includes Lansing, and Haley Stevens in the 11th District, NW of Detroit. Both have an incredible record of service. Elissa met her husband while on her 3rd tour in Iraq and has an impressive record of serving in both the Bush and Obama administrations. Haley had an instrumental role in the recovery of the auto industry after the 2008 debacle. These two women almost make me wish I lived in Michigan. Don’t lose hope Michael Moore—help is on the way!
Milan H.
Sent from my iPad