[Oe List ...] Call to All 10 03 2018 Let’s go Kentucky!

Milan Hamilton mellowmilan2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 15:34:24 PDT 2018

Ok Friends, Today my Call to All goes to my sister-and-brother-in-laws’ state of Kentucky. Amy McGrath, running for congressional 6th district, which includes the city of Lexington. I just made my donation to her campaign and have a dream of turning Kentucky blue. Maybe a long shot this time around but . . .??? It’s up to you Kentuckians!

Amy McGrath, a former fighter pilot and political newcomer, won the Democratic nomination in Kentucky’s 6th congressional district, defeating Lexington Mayor Jim Gray for a seat party leaders are eager to try to flip in November.

Gray conceded the race, McGrath’s campaign said. McGrath will face Republican Rep. Andy Barr in the general election.

In an interview with The Washington Post on Monday, McGrath said that if she won, it would send a message to the Democratic Party about the power of first-time candidates.

“We’re not just going to sit by on the sidelines and watch and see what happens,” she said.

Sent from my iPad