[Oe List ...] Where Are the Women? - Why Expanding the Archive Makes Philosophy Better | Columbia University Press

Lynda C Lynda860 at outlook.com
Thu Nov 29 08:04:08 PST 2018

https://cup.columbia.edu/book/where-are-the-women/9780231183970

I was trying to pre-order our Thomas Berry Biography book from Columbia University Press, when I was sidelined by the cover of another book they were advertising, entitled Where are the Women?

If I’m not mistaken the cover photo is of the Judy Chicago Dinner Party.   That reminded me of Karen Snyder’s list of Imaginal Educators in our community who are artists where I added Beverley Enright’s name, the one who contributed to the triangular quilt pieces which accompanies the Dinner Party exhibit and is now in the Louisville, KY art museum the last I knew of it.  Beverley made one of her entries in the form of the Social Process triangle: the Communal Symbol triangle (Corporate Language, Social Art, and Common Religion) and dedicated it to the Women of OE/ICA.  A very faint photo of it was on the cover of the 2016 Directory.  The large combined triangles are  also displayed in Louisville.

Just sharing,  Lynda

Back to ordering the book by Mary Evelyn Tucker, John Grimm, and Andrew Angyel, all of whom we have worked with or met in relation to Thomas Berry.
 Andrew is a NC professor and environmentalist.  Mary Evelyn and John are  both professors at Yale and Harvard.

Go to cup.columbia.edu (Columbia University Press) of the Thomas Berry Biography.
30% discount on pre-orders using code