[Oe List ...] Fw: Fw: Recent Archive Request

Dawn Collins collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 20:30:12 PST 2018

Dear colleagues,
While journaling in a few moments of discontinuous time I penned as many names of Jesus Christ I could think of. Stopped at 80 in an old composition book several years ago which was displaced from my last move. So, I did the exercise again and stopped at 96, Final Authority.
Lynda sent several more names in addition, after I shared my list with her and John from a hymn sung in a recent Sunday in her church.
Happy journaling (and sorry about glitch in previous email added--laptop went a little wacko this week).
G&PDawn Collins

We love the Creator/Source because the Source/Creator loved us first.1 John 4:19