[Oe List ...] CALL TO ALL REPORT 11 07 2018

Milan Hamilton mellowmilan2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 13:45:37 PST 2018

CALL TO ALL REPORT 11 07 2018
OK, HERE IS THE PRELIMINARY REPORT ON MY “ELECT MORE WOMEN” PROJECT!
30 of 84 of the women I researched and supported are now in the House of Representatives or United States Senate (as of January 2019). See my list below. There are still a very few races with question marks, but all in all I am happy to have learned about all of these courageous women (and men) who I am confident we have not heard the last of. I also take comfort in the more than one hundred women who will now represent their districts and states in Congress. Now, my advice to the new congress, for what it is worth: Do not waste time trying to impeach this clown or endless legal shenanigans to block everything he has done and continues to do to mess up our country. Begin immediately to work on ground games to take back the Senate and keep the House and run a great candidate in 2020. Work on legislation to force the electoral college to vote according to the popular vote in presidential elections. Work on legislation to separate corporations from individuals in how campaigns can be funded. Work on what you can do to help poor and working people. Let’s start planning for keeping the trend going to elect more women and young leakers to government. Let’s not despair. Let’s get to work!

    2018 CAMPAIGN CALL TO ALL CANDIDATES
1.	Lucy McBath, Georgia, Dist. 6 YES!
2.	Carolyn Bordeaux, Georgia, Dist. 7 (?)
3.	Stacy Abrams, Georgia (Governor) NO?
4.	MJ Hegar, Texas, Dist. 31 NO
5.	Lizzie Fletcher, Texas, Dist. 7 YES!
6.	Beto O’Rourke, Texas (Senate) NO
7.	Gina Ortiz Jones, Texas, Dist. 23 NO?
8.	Vanessa M. Adia, Texas, Dist. 12 NO
9.	Adrienne Bell, Texas, Dist. 14 NO
10.	Heidi Heitcamp, North Dakota (Senate) NO
11.	Dawn Barlow, Tennessee, Dist. 7 NO
12.	Renee Hoyos, Tennessee, Dist. 2 NO
13.	Dr. Danielle Mitchell, Tennessee, Dist. 3 NO
14.	Erica Stotts Pearson, Tennessee, Dist. 8 NO
15.	Mariah Phillips, Tennessee, Dist. 4 NO
16.	Kathy Manning, North Carolina, Dist. 13 NO
17.	Linda Coleman, North Carolina, Dist. 2 NO
18.	Denise D. "DD" Adams, North Carolina, Dist. 5 NO
19.	Mary Geren, South Carolina, Dist. 3 NO
20.	Donna Shalala, Florida, Dist. 27 YES!
21.	Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, Florida, Dist. 26 YES!
22.	Kristen Carlson, Florida, Dist. 15 NO
23.	Maria E. Salazar, Florida, Dist. 27 NO (oops, a Republican slipped in my list)
24.	Lauren Baer, Florida, Dist. 18 NO
25.	Jennifer Zimmerman, Florida, Dist. 1 NO
26.	Sharice David’s, Kansas, Dist. 3 YES!
27.	Rashida Tlaib, Michigan, Dist. 13 YES!
28.	Haley Stevens, Michigan, Dist. 11 YES!
29.	Elissa Slotkin, Michigan, Dist. 8 YES!
30.	Cathy Albro, Michigan, Dist 3 NO
31.	Kimberly Bizon, Michigan, Dist. 10 NO
32.	Amy McGrath, Kentucky, Dist. 6 NO
33.	Debra Haaland, New Mexico, Dist. 1 YES!
34.	Xochiti Torres Small, New Mexico, Dist. 2 NO?
35.	Kara Eastman, Nebraska, Dist. 2 NO
36.	Jessica McClure, Nebraska, Dist. 1 NO
37.	Cindy Axne, Iowa, Dist. 3 YES!
38.	Abby Finkenauer, Iowa, Dist. 1 YES!
39.	Rachel Crooks, Ohio, State Rep., Dist. 88 NO
40.	Angie Craig, Minnesota, Dist. 2 YES!
41.	Ilhan Omar, Minnesota, Dist. 5 YES!
42.	Ann Kirkpatrick, Arizona, Dist. 2 YES!
43.	Joan Greene, Arizona, Dist. 5 NO
44.	Anita Malik, Arizona, Dist. 6 NO
45.	Kirsten Sinema, Arizona (US Senate) NO?
46.	Andrew Janz, California, Dist. 22 NO
47.	Katie Hill, California, 25th District YES?
48.	Katie Porter, California, 45th District NO?
49.	Jessica Morse, California, 4th District NO
50.	Christine Russell, California, Dist.18 NO
51.	Ammar Campa-Najjar, California, Dist. 50 NO
52.	Julia Peacock, California, Dist. 42 NO
53.	Tatiana Matta, California, Dist. 23 NO
54.	Audrey Denney, California, Dist. 1 NO
55.	Kim Schrier, Washington, Dist. 8 YES?
56.	Lisa Brown, Washington, Dist. 5 NO
57.	Lauren Underwood, Illinois, Dist. 14 YES!
58.	Betsy Dirksen Londrigan, Illinois, Dist. 13 NO
59.	Jahanna Hayes, Connecticut, Dist. 5 YES!
60.	Ayanna Pressley, Massachusetts, Dist. 7 YES!
61.	Jackie Rosen, Nevada (US Senate) YES!
62.	Susie Lee, Nevada, Dist. 3 YES!
63.	Susan Wild, Pennsylvania, Dist. 7 YES!
64.	Mary Gay Scanlon, Pennsylvania, Dist. 5 YES!
65.	Chrissy Houlahan, Pennsylvania, Dist. 6 YES!
66.	Bibiana Boerio, Pennsylvania, Dist. 14 NO
67.	Susan Boser, Pennsylvania, Dist. 15 NO
68.	Madeleine Dean, Pennsylvania, Dist. 153 YES!
69.	Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, New York, Dist. 14 YES!
70.	Dana Balter, New York, Dist. 24 NO
71.	Leslie Cockburn, Virginia, Dist. 5 NO
72.	Elaine Luria, Virginia, Dist. 2 YES!
73.	Abigail Spanberger, Virginia, Dist. 7 YES!
74.	Jennifer Wexton, Virginia, Dist. 10 YES!
75.	Alyse Galvin, Alaska (at large) NO
76.	Margaret R. Engebretson, Wisconsin, Dist. 7 NO
77.	Tobi Beck, Indiana, Dist. 4 NO
78.	Christina McNeil, Idaho, Dist. 1 NO
79.	Paulette Jordan, Idaho, Governor NO
80.	Christine Hallquist, Vermont, Governor NO
81.	Mary Throne, Wyoming, Governor NO
82.	Shireen S. Ghorbani, Utah, Dist. 2 NO

1.	Toni Momberger, Redlands City Council, city-wide ?
2.	Denise Davis, Redlands City Council, District 1 YES?

Sent from my iPad