[Oe List ...] The Bug Model

Lynda C Lynda860 at outlook.com
Tue Nov 6 14:21:31 PST 2018

The Bug Model at Work in our Science Museum  (smile!)   But maybe something we could learn.   Lynda

DECEMBER 8
For the first time in North America, see the world the bugs built when Bug Lab<http://email.discoveryplace.org/t/y-l-kdhjlld-tlkhkttuut-j/> opens at Discovery Place Science<http://email.discoveryplace.org/t/y-l-kdhjlld-tlkhkttuut-t/>. Experience the immersive world of bugs and their amazing abilities that inspire human innovation. Larger-than-life bug models will guide your journey through hands-on activities and challenges.
·         Enter the "operating theatre" of the iridescent jewel wasp and witness her turn a cockroach into a zombie.
·         Join forces with the Japanese honeybees to help them defeat their greatest enemy, the giant hornet.
·         In a game of skill, try and beat the orchid mantis’s lightning-fast reflexes.

From swarm intelligence to mind control, discover how bugs hold the key to life-altering secrets. Tickets for Bug Lab<http://email.discoveryplace.org/t/y-l-kdhjlld-tlkhkttuut-i/> include full-day Museum admission.

Bug Lab was created by New Zealand’s world-renowned museum Te Papa, working with five time Academy Award-winning film studio Weta Workshop.
Learn More<http://email.discoveryplace.org/t/y-l-kdhjlld-tlkhkttuut-d/>