[Oe List ...] NYTimes.com: Bishop Michael Curry’s Full Sermon From the Royal Wedding

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 10:22:42 PDT 2018

THE COST OF MY CARE
Tune: Anniversary Waltz

Given the chance to do life in the deeps, to serve all mankind is the gift that I be
To care for the world is the burden I bear, invent with my life, 'tis the cost of my care.

Chorus:
 Strange aweful power is dancing through me, buoyantly forging impossible be
 With all my heart I'm poured out endlessly; I'm burdened eternally.

Wholly engulfed in unbounded rapport, doomed for the world, my life wholly outpoured
Always encumbered, tomorrow is here, molding the future the cost of my care.

Burning with wisdom, empowered to do: the weight of the world for all men everywhere
Guardian of all, to all history an heir: absurdly in charge, 'tis the cost of my care.

Repeat first verse without the chorus.

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

Loneliness does not come from having no people around you. But from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to you.  Carl Jung