[Oe List ...] Tim Wegner said: "We experienced an unintended conseq"

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 19:22:01 PDT 2018

Tim Wegner again . . .
"I can say beyond a shadow of doubt (but expressing more of an existential stance than a belief) that the lists have in the last 48 hours experienced a painful, miserable death but then experienced glorious resurrection! Beyond that, your mostly humble list administrator has learned a few things, and further, has figured out some ways to back up the lists so that if the mystery similarly strikes again, we can recover without divine intervention. This optimistic claim must be tempered with the lucidity that the mystery always wins in the end."

Death and resurrection . . . And Easter just 2 weeks away . . . AND this year EASTER and APRIL FOOLS  are on the same day.

Chrystal and Suzi, from Jehovah's Witness, came by this morning to invite us to an event on March 31st -- a commemoration of the death of Jesus Christ.  I asked about Easter and Chrystal said, "I'm glad Jesus got up, but what I really appreciate is that he died for us."
Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

Loneliness does not come from having no people around you. But from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to you.  Carl Jung