[Oe List ...] Tim Wegner said: "We experienced an unintended conseq"

Zoe Barley zbarley at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 18 12:50:36 PDT 2018

Amen

Sent using myEarthLink

On Sun Mar 18 12:12:51 MDT 2018 Timothy Wegner via OE wrote:
Jim wrote:

Just to say, this message describes a significant portion of my/our journey(ies), a portion that seems to grow day by day.

and Jo wrote:

Some of these unintended consequences are delightful, some are just curious, and some are disastrous. Complexity is so interesting!

Glad to see my oe/dialogue mailing list adventures have triggered some of my colleagues' sharp wit or deep profundity (or both)!

I can say beyond a shadow of doubt (but expressing more of an existential stance than a belief) that the lists have in the last 48 hours experienced a painful, miserable death but then experienced glorious resurrection! Beyond that, your mostly humble list administrator has learned a few things, and further, has figured out some ways to back up the lists so that if the mystery similarly strikes again, we can recover without divine intervention. This optimistic claim must be tempered with the lucidity that the mystery always wins in the end.

OE mailing list

OE at lists.wedgeblade.net (mailto:OE at lists.wedgeblade.net)