[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Bob Rafos

Seth Longacre sethlongacre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 09:13:22 PST 2018

The word that comes immediately to mind is “towering” — in that spirit giant kind of way. Sad to hear of Bob’s passing and grateful for his faith and contribution to the world.

  Seth T. Longacre
  Carlsbad, CA

"No one man can terrorize a whole nation unless we are all his accomplices”  Edward R. Murrow

          ———-O0ooo—
          ———–(——)—
         ————(_/-
          —-ooo0O—-