[Oe List ...] Fwd: Father Michael Taffesse

Lynda C Lynda860 at outlook.com
Tue Mar 6 11:02:41 PST 2018

Margaret, what a heartfelt sharing!  We also experienced his special blessing when we told him about our adopted grandson Caleb from Ethiopia.  He kept asking us to say his name again, which we southerners pronounce as Kay lub.  He asked us to spell it and as we did, his eyes brightened and he said “ Ah,  Ca’ Lib” (Cah’lib), and told us that Caleb was one of the first disciples.   So we share your delight in that memory of the connection of importance of one’s name.  He was a special presence and so revered and loved by his congregation.

Please tell us more about Father Michael.  I know very little of history, other than he was in danger.  I will not be bored.

Journey On, Father Michael!