[Oe List ...] The New ICA Winds and Waves

ICA International inform at ica-international.org
Fri Mar 2 13:56:11 PST 2018

Any problem reading this message please click or paste this URL in your browser's address bar
http://windswaves.ica-international.org/emails/email-re-new-ww-march-18.htm

The new Winds and Waves.

Greetings,

Last month in the Global Buzz, I shared with you, that one important focus we are bringing to mind will be “improving communication”, as was discussed at the General Assembly.  Thanks to our Winds and Waves team, you will find instructions below of how to sign up for medium.com, the new platform of Winds and Waves to be used to share articles, videos and pictures.

This is the new face of the ICA Winds and Waves newsletter – to reach the world! So please sign up and start sharing wonderful stories!

Lisseth Lorenzo

President ICAI

See here W&W at Medium PDF

Published by The Institute of Cultural Affairs International,
401 Richmond Street, West Toronto, ON. M5V 3A8 Canada
All rights reserved.
For more information or to unsubscribe, email:
inform at ica-international.org