[Oe List ...] More on The

Dharmalingam Vinasithamby dvinasithamby at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 10:55:33 PST 2018

Dear colleagues,
Edna, another HDP colleague, sent me more information on The from his daughter. The Liang Djien died at 4.15 am onMarch 1st aged 75. Doctors said his death was due to complicationssuch as kidney failure, sepsis etc. His daughter can be reached at+6281910270315. Am attaching a photo of him displayed at the Sinar Kaseh funeral parlour. I've forgotten his wife Mercy's full name but she was from the HDP in the Philippines.
regards
Dharma