[Oe List ...] A Brief History of the Order:Ecumenical by Dolores Morrill

Beret Griffith beretgriffith at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 20:55:15 PST 2018

Del, Thank you for your kind words.

It was your work prepared for a retreat on Profound Vocation, Quarter III,
1977-1978 and Collegiums on the Religious, Social and Intellectual Methods
of the Order, prepared for Area New York, Quarter IV, 1977-1978 that set me
off on the journey of documentation. I remember the collegiums and the
retreat on Profound Vocation.

My first pass at continuing your work was for my MA at the California
Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco in the early 1990's. Lyn
Edwards took a lot of copies of that document with her to one of the large
Order gatherings.

As a part of your work, you created a chart, reproduced on page 101 of the
current version of the Chronological History, that first captured me.
Currently, the references in your early history will be a part of the
research as we continue to select documents for the ICA Global Archives
Website. So, your work was what set me off to continue the documentation.

Then a huge number of colleagues helped. Thank you all.

With deep appreciation,
Beret