[Oe List ...] Garnet BANKS Death Notice - Mt Waverley, Victoria | The Age

Judi White sophiacircle at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 04:38:48 PDT 2018

When our family was assigned to Australia, Garnet came to the Sydney House
oftenon his circuit. I particularly recall one visit during the "take care
of yourself campaign tines"where he raised the question, "What sustains
you?" The question has returned to me many times, always he doing the
asking,   when I need to take care of my self most. Garnet Banks was a pure
Spirit in this Global Spirit Movement.