[Oe List ...] Garnet BANKS Death Notice - Mt Waverley, Victoria | The Age

David Yost dlyost at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 14:01:14 PDT 2018

I am not sure why Garnet Banks was in Denver in 1969 or 1970, but he came
and spoke to a group assembled at Evanston United Methodist Church and it
changed the course if my life forever. I was only 16 years old or so and I
have no idea of what he said, but his message sent me on a new path and I
am forever grateful.