[Oe List ...] Racism+at+our+Core:+The+Divided+United+States

isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jun 20 14:28:34 PDT 2018

Hello Sherwood,
How good to say hello!
The Storefront Church  was called St Philip The Evangelist and the little Hall ( also storefront) was almost directly opposite.
We think it was not on the same street as where we lived, which was 33rd and Scovill.
The Church buildings may have been on Euclid. Our year there was a wonderful year and Rebecca was adored because she had blue eyes! “ ain’t she the cutest baby, ain’t she got the sexiest blue eyes! “ we were very blessed indeed.
My life was completely and dramatically changed by living where we lived. An unforgettable experience, and I am quite a different woman. I was awoken to the horrors of what terrible things we had done to our own indigenous community. Of course I knew the blacks were not indigenous. One of our older men in the congregation used to talk of how his Grandfather has been freed. Thanks for the question. In response A.M, I would say say the word Compassion or Empathy.
This word will return one day into our spirit kit. Only real Leaders (Merkel,Macron  and..... ) seem to live with this in their beings,right now. In my view.
In peace and love,
Isobel Bishop
 Jim says hello too 🌺🦋🍁

Sent from my iPhone