[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Trump and the Dark Side of Image Change

Nancy Lanphear nancylanphear at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 08:28:39 PDT 2018

I, too found your article profound and thoughtful. Jack asked who the audience would be.
I listened to Oprah on YouTube giving an address to the to the graduates of Annenberg School of journalism and communication. Her talk called for truth, honesty and a spirit of calmness in the midst of hype and fear experienced in our country and around the world. The Sea of Tranquility?  Perhaps these students could be one small group with ears to hear?  Nancy