[Oe List ...] wedgeblade symbol on May Wired cover?

Ken Fisher kenfisher1942 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 10:33:17 PDT 2018

Wedge blade pointing up?

Symbol of ‘Anarchist’.

On Jun 13, 2018, at 1:19 PM, Timothy Wegner via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

I was cleaning up getting ready to take off for my 50th Carleton College reunion in Northfield, MN when I noticed what looks like the wedgeblade symbol on the cover of the May 2018 Wired Magazine. Have a look, just to the left of woman's hair. It's pointing up, not to the right.

Do you think this is our symbol, or are their other similar symbols? Seems unlikely the artists knews what it was, but he got it from somewhere!

See:

https://ebook3000.biz/wired-usa-may-2018-download/ <https://ebook3000.biz/wired-usa-may-2018-download/>

Tim