[Oe List ...] wedgeblade symbol on May Wired cover?

Timothy Wegner tim at tswegner.net
Wed Jun 13 10:19:10 PDT 2018

I was cleaning up getting ready to take off for my 50th Carleton College
reunion in Northfield, MN when I noticed what looks like the wedgeblade
symbol on the cover of the May 2018 Wired Magazine. Have a look, just to
the left of woman's hair. It's pointing up, not to the right.

Do you think this is our symbol, or are their other similar symbols? Seems
unlikely the artists knews what it was, but he got it from somewhere!

See:

https://ebook3000.biz/wired-usa-may-2018-download/

Tim