[Oe List ...] A Happy 80th Birthday to Bob Fishel today + followup on African bishops, etc.

Carleton Stock carletonstock at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 17:32:04 PDT 2018

Ellie and I had the good fortune to work with Bob and Judy in the Boston Region back in the Seventies.  A big hello to you Bob and Judy too!  And a Happy Birthday.  We celebrate who you are and who you yet can be this day!  (I didn't know you were that old!)
Grace and peace,
Carleton Stock
St. Louis, MO