[Oe List ...] Fw: my comments on the Traditionalist Plan

W. J. synergi at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 14:46:34 PDT 2018

Bud, I sent my 'essay' to Cynthia and Karen, among others, and Cynthia has already offered extensive and very helpful comments.The pot is getting stirred by many spoons.Tomorrow I hope to meet with Bob and Judy Fishel and no doubt we'll really get into the Methodist shit storm (if you'll pardon my French).Marshall