[Oe List ...] Completed life of James Moffett

Dawn Collins collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 22:17:16 PDT 2018

 May these words of ancient tradition and wisdom lighten your hearts, Mary Warren, and family.
The Lord bless you and keep you: The Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you: The Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace. (Numbers 6:24-26)
Grace&Peace,
Dawn Collins

We love the Creator/Source because the Creator/Source first loved us.- 1 John 4:19