[Oe List ...] Earthrise @ 79

Richard Alton richard.alton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 08:44:54 PDT 2018

Judy, the question is can Norm still do Corn Hole.. will give me a little
idea of what I can expect.
Dick

Richard H. T. Alton
One Earth Film Fest ( OEFF)
Green Community Connections
Interfaith Green Network
T: 773.344.7172
richard.alton at gmail.com
**Save the Date! One Earth Film Festival 2019, March 1-10*
http:www.oneearthfilmfestival.org

Make Plain the Vision, Habakkuh 2:2