[Oe List ...] Earthrise @ 79

Jann McGuire jannmcguire at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 11:51:30 PDT 2018

I so appreciate your witness, John and this entire string

I turned 81 on June 11. As I recall the phases, 60-80 was Elderhood and at
80, we enter Sage-hood. . While that implies wisdom, with the memory lapses
I'm experiencing, I feel less, not more wise. On the positive side, staying
in the present moment isn't such a challenge, since I can't remember much
of the past.

Here we go on another adventure around our great Sun. Happy birthday, John.

Jann