[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] A confluence of Twins! Did I remember them all??

Thomas Morrison 2tjmorrison at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 14:25:37 PST 2018

Hi everyone,

In regards to Jim W's question about where are we and the methods we share
in common, here are some that rise up quickly in my mind.
1)  time spent w/ community organizers:  comprehensive, gridding, power
analysis, self support models, workshops, H Richard Niebuhr
(Responsibility).
2)  pastor in congregations:  cadre/congregation/guild come to mind easily
in applications.  Be careful what we sing.  See below too.
3)  in work as a psychotherapist:  other world in midst of this world
(this  can get spooky), squeeze play, ah-ha moments, freedom and duty held
in tension through responsibility, suspension of the rational in structured
conversation (art-form, spirit are biggies), visual imaginal education
especially when it is much too easy to pile words on words, "You are
accepted", Piaget.

Goodness, I've used EI-ICA methods in teaching statistics to would-be
pharmacists too.  The list goes on and on.

Tom Morrison