[Oe List ...] please use just list addresses when posting

Timothy Wegner tim at tswegner.net
Tue Feb 20 10:25:42 PST 2018

Quick heads up. It sometimes happens that folks send out an email to their
whole address list including the list address(es). This makes the mailing
list software paranoid (to anthropomorphize unapologetically, because
software programs are clearly sentient beings) because the software is not
sure what you, the poster, intends. What happens is that I, the
hard-working list moderator, get to decide whether to let the message go to
the lists or not. I tend to make random decisions about this.

The best practice is to send list messages only to one or both list
addresses. If you don't do this, you will have to answer "no and yes" at
house church. :-)

Tim.