[Oe List ...] Don Cramer

Joan jfknutson at aol.com
Sun Aug 26 12:56:03 PDT 2018

Don Cramer was the one who dragged me kicking and screaming into the Order.  He humilated me in front of our area cadre to change my mind, how I was the ONLY hold out to have a family from every metro.  As you can see I am almost over it.  How I loved Claudia and Don.  He will be missed.  Joan Knutson