[Oe List ...] 2018 Kerala Floods

Dawn Collins collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 13:44:39 PDT 2018

Thank you, Mary,
Kerala has long been a paragon of a responsive, people-oriented government and society for me ever since I was a subscriber to Utne magazine which covered that nation extensively in an article I read over 20 years ago.
The world can learn much from their human demonstration of self-determination and interconnectedness with all peoples.
Toward the creation of avenues of participation in the care of a more human planet,
Dawn

We love the Creator/Source because the Source/Creator loved us first.