[Oe List ...] FW: More Jackfruit affirmations

Lynda C Lynda860 at outlook.com
Wed Aug 8 17:50:50 PDT 2018

From: Chenoa Stock <chenoas at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 8:46 PM
To: Lynda Cock <lynda860 at outlook.com>
Subject: Jackfruit!!

Hi Lynda!

My mom recently sent me your email and the link to jackfruit! That was most definitely by favorite fruit when I lived in Kerala, India!!! It has the best flavor and texture and I was always told of its multiple benefits - this link proves it. It was always fun to watch the cooks cut it open too, as it was quite the process.

In Kerala they had so many delicious preparations. I hope you get to try it at some point. I of course recommend the actual fruit, as its sweetness is the best. But the other savory options are probably good too!

Enjoy if you ever come upon it!
peace,
Chenoa