[Oe List ...] Remembering Clarence Snelling

Lynda C Lynda860 at outlook.com
Sun Apr 15 14:48:14 PDT 2018

I do not have the details, but I recall that Clarence Snelling was on the faculty of Iliff Seminary in Denver and was very supportive of our work there.  In skimming through an Archive listing, I found this brochure of a Training event held at Iliff.  It is only the cover of a brochure, but it brought to mind the vastness of the Crimson Line and the gratitude for Clarence and Shirley Heckman Snelling, who each were part of spreading our work with local churches at various times.

I hope others can add to that history.

https://wedgeblade.net/files/archives_assets/19903.pdf

With gratitude, Lynda Cock