[Oe List ...] conversation on white trash racism

Isobel Bishop via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Sep 26 17:40:01 PDT 2017

Thank you dear colleagues for describing your situations and your feelings.
We here think of you frequently and send messages of support and comfort and strength from our hearts.
Marshall you are surrounded by wisdom from your colleagues - much  good care from Jann and Joan. Thankyou for  writing. I have had a great deal of non violent direct action training for my climate change - I know how to respond when the police want to arrest me now.
We are with you on the journey.
With love from us in Oz.
Isobel

Sent from my iPhone