[Oe List ...] EG Trip List for Chronological History

jonzondo@juno.com via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Sep 12 15:52:59 PDT 2017

1988 - Rite of Passage Trip  Pacific Northwest
           (Journey from the RLC to Orcas Island, Elwha Campground and creek hike, Hoh Rain Forest, Sol Duc Hot Springs, Lake Ozette (Rite of Passage overnight), Thousand Trails in Chehalis, River Rafting in Wenatchee River)  I was one of the staff for this event. Jon Elizondo