[Oe List ...] EG Trip List for Chronological History

Gail West via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Sep 11 18:01:11 PDT 2017

A few vague memories come to me about the emerging generation programs:
- Youth assigned to Religious Houses - Singapore, Australia early on 1968-9
- Jean and Art Smith taking a group to Mexico in about 1971-2 (Smith, Yost,
Wood ...)  Tim Lush might remember

Gail

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 7:08 AM, Beret Griffith via OE <
oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> Colleagues,
>
> I've put together a list from recent communications about the eg 6th grade
> trips. The following entries will be put into the corresponding dates in
> the Chronological History.
> 1980 - 6th grade trip to Minnesota Boundary Waters
> 1981 - 6th grade trip to Mexico
> 1982 - 6th grade trip to Minnesota Boundary Waters
> 1983 - 6th grade trip to the Canadian Boundary Waters
> 1989 - 6th grade trip to the Southwestern United States
> 1994 - 6th grade trip to the Northwestern United States
>
> If you have additional trip dates and destination, please add. I need the
> information by Thursday morning so additions can be made before the book
> goes to the printer.
>
> Terry's document has been sent to Wendell and will be accessioned and
> digitized.
>
> Am looking into getting the full list of Second Generations documents
> already accessioned by the archives so you will be able to tell if you have
> anything that is missing.
>
> Relative to stories about the Second Generation. If someone is interested
> in gathering those that would be great. Go for it! A team could figure out
> what to do with them.
>
> As soon as the 2nd edition of the Chronological History is complete, I
> will turn my attention to working with the website team.
>
> Thanks for your help. Beret

*Gail West, ICA*

*3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou W RdTaipei, Taiwan 111Ph) 8862) 2871-3150*
email) icataiw at gmail.com
Skype) gwestica
www.icatw.com