[Oe List ...] Sojourn invite letter

Doris Hahn via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Sep 11 07:51:06 PDT 2017

Yes, Jean, both the OE and ICA version landed in my spam, along with Ellie
Stock's gift of Matthew Fox/Spong.. I do wish we could be with you for this
heralded sojourn week, but alas...not. We certainly will be with you in
spirit and will be looking for reports. Thanks for all of your good work.

Doris and Charles Hahn