[Oe List ...] Remembering Fred

Gail West via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Sep 9 20:44:25 PDT 2017

Wonderful Nancy!  That's a couple of whole body laughs if I ever saw them.
Thanks to you and Bruce for this.

 And that triggered so many other memories.  Remember when you and Fred,
Carol and Stan, Dick and I,   and maybe  Jean and Bob Watts (right?) got a
van for a several day excursion around Olympic State Park.  You were in a
kind of rickety wheel chair pending knee replacement surgery and Fred was a
master at getting you around.  What fun we had!

Our roots run deep....

Sending love,

Gail

On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 11:20 PM, Nancy Lanphear via OE <
oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> Dear Ones,
>
> Today, September 9th, is the 7th anniversary of Fred’s death.  After
> spending much time on the deck of my house this summer, I realize my
> gratitude for not only Fred’s life, but each of yours.  Many of us have
> gathered on this same deck over the years, sharing stories and our lives.
> When Fred dictated the blog entry below, just days before his death, he was
> sitting on the deck, looking out over the raised beds and his community.
>

> I received the photo below from our son Bruce. he was looking through
> photos and discovered this one.  Our family was on one of our memorable
> vacations together.  He titled it, " Celebrating BIKER Fred".   Dad
> received a  (fake) tattoo in Libby, Montana and he was acting like a biker;
> you were obviously his biker chick (that's me, Nancy)
>
> Thought you might laugh with us.
>

> Shared with love and beautiful memories,
>

> Nancy

*Gail West, ICA*

*3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou W RdTaipei, Taiwan 111Ph) 8862) 2871-3150*
email) icataiw at gmail.com
Skype) gwestica
www.icatw.com