[Oe List ...] Remembering Fred

Seth Longacre via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Sep 9 09:11:03 PDT 2017

Nancy,

Thank you so much for sharing this. I loved that final line:  I realize that I am an integral part of this very web.  Truly, we live in a sacred universe!”

Indeed we do!

And that photo — it is iconic of the two of you, of your relationship, your love of all of life and how lightly you took it. It reminds me of what a gift that was to me oh so many years ago when I took everything far too seriously.

  Seth T. Longacre
  Carlsbad, CA

"No one man can terrorize a whole nation unless we are all his accomplices”  Edward R. Murrow

          ———-O0ooo—
          ———–(——)—
         ————(_/-
          —-ooo0O—-