[Oe List ...] Martha Kurihara

James Wiegel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Sep 8 13:49:54 PDT 2017

Lets all sing to celebrate Marti's glorious, completed life.  Hmmmmmm. Is that a good pitch?  Here we go
THOSE WHO WAIT ON THE LORD

Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength.
They shall mount up on wings as eagles.
They shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint,
Help us, Lord, help us, Lord, in Thy way.

Those who love the Mystery . . .

Those who live the risen life . . .

Those who serve the suffering world . . .

Those who die on the march . . .

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.
Ernest Hemingway