[Oe List ...] Martha Kurihara

Isobel Bishop via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Sep 7 14:28:52 PDT 2017

Dear Evelyn,
Thankyou for sharing this sad news.
I will be making my prayers for the special times of Sunday and Monday when your beloved Mum is given back to Mystery in a celebration of joy and deepest love.
I pray for your inner peace and courage to journey on, journey on.
With love from
Isobel and the colleagues here.
God is with us and we are not alone.
Sent from my iPhone