[Oe List ...] The Times They Are A'Changin'

Dawn Collins via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Sep 27 18:59:45 PDT 2017

Remember back when we shared light, fluffy things and occasional times of distress; primarily on Face Book I think. Well, deep thoughts and insights are being shared there of late and these reflections were deemed a bit too lengthy for that venue.
Now is the time to Wake Up! It's a new day and much is yet to be done. Meditate, contemplate and pray and do what's required to stake your claim to a future that will flow out of the hearts and minds of the courageous and caring ones who love the Earth and labor on behalf of increasing her bounty. So are those who love the people however they show up. Yes, we have still the blind, the mute, the lame, the frigid in spirit who are in need of a word in the midst of the hullabaloo of our present times. And these so called "lost sheep" are seeking ways to "seal the deal" and show they matter even at the expense of the "Other". And the "Other" will no longer silently accept the burden of being second best or an afterthought that's shoved to the rear of the collective mind of the dominant culture.
WAKE UP!
Sleep walkers accepted "Closet Christians" are opening new doors and preparing themselves for a world they can begin to share with many alternative tribal ways of appropriating Life
May we have some assurance of knowing in the deeps that Life is about loving our Creator, Source, Power behind all powers which oversees the threatened breaths of the marginalized and also those who would seek to grasp the power to claim their neighbors next inhalation.
Download this into your Interior Story:
God is Love and the Godman/Godwoman is alive and Spirit is ready to show us the way to unending joy in rediscovering Life's meaning and the role we devote our collective will to the role this beloved community plays in giving our bodies to affirming and acting upon our reading of the times we live in.
Grace & Peace,
Dawn Collins

We love the Source because the Source loved us first.-1 John 4:19